About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wow where does the time go.......

So the week end came and went and here we are already on Tuesday......

Boo Boo and Bambeano had another great week end of soccer (otherwise known in my home land as football).

Boo Boo's Cobras ran their hearts out with 2 kids not available to play. She did great and I even had a friend on the opposite team share with me that all the other parents were commenting with each other that Boo Boo was the really good girl everyone was talking about, she was drafted as number one pick for her 7/8 age group. Proud mummy moment.

Onto Bambeano his game was another win for the Orcas 2-0. While Bambeano didn't get the goal he has his heart set on he had some awesome corner kicks and free kicks. I even had the referee approach to me during half time and comment that Bambeano may be the shortest on the team (he is only 4 on a 5/6 team after all) but has a power foot on him.

The Bowden's are now gearing up for the safe arrival of my parents (Nannie and Nannie's Grandad) who are coming to visit to take the kids to the beach on vacation while Papa and Mum enjoy a trip to San Francisco, Sonoma & Napa.

Hopefully I will be able to get another post in before we leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment