About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vacation over :(

So BooBoo and Bambeano have had their fun at the beach with Nannie and Grandad while we had a "no kids" vacation to San Francisco and Sonoma/Napa for some much needed relaxing. The wineries were awesome, sitting on the decks with the sun shining and the wine flowing.... HEAVEN.

Back to reality and soccer Saturday now in full swing. This week saw the 1st week of the adult spring season aswell.

1st up Bambeano's game and I managed to DVD the game and capture his 1st goal. His team won 5-0 and are unbeaten at this stage. Way to go Bambeano. BooBoo wasn't as lucky her team lost 1-0 but they fought their hearts out playing only 7 people to match the other team who were short and I think this is what brought them down as they were not used to this.

Onto our game and after being up 4-0 one of our players, and friend, Brad had an excruciating yell as his knee popped and he was out of the game off to the ER, with 10 minutes left we were left to play the game. No sooner had 5 minutes passed then I was the next casualty after being shoved to the ground head first. Off for a trip to the ER for me, I was uneasy on my feet and vomiting so it was best to get checked out. After a CT scan I was given the all clear, diagnosed with concussion but 2 days later my heads still hurts alot. Let's hope this week is not a long one......

No comments:

Post a Comment