About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kids say darnest things......




One of the things Boo Boo and Bambeano love to do is DANCE!!!!! As you can see from the pictures above. Now you have to understand they are not into your normal kids music but hip hop with the current trend being the Black Eyed Peas......

Conversation with Boo Boo after taking pictures and posting.....

Boo Boo - Wow that is even the spelling of peas I guess they like peas.....
Mummy - Roaring with laughter but getting out "why do you say that..... "
Boo Boo - Well I guess they get their name as most of them are black or they have nice eyes or like peas, I'm just not sure.....
Mummy - laughing so hard ......
Boo Boo joining in and says Mummy you make me laugh.....

Mummy thinking...... no sweetie you make my day








No comments:

Post a Comment