About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patrick's Day

Today the kids are fully embracing St Patrick's Day today.

Would you believe Boo Boo found a 4 leaf clover yesterday at school and even showed the carefully taped evidence today. I have search for all my life, more so when I was younger and have never found one so I was pretty excited for Boo Boo aswell.

We are all dressed in green today with the exception of Papa. Bambeano was quite concerned Papa had no green on. Bambeano was quite adament that Papa would get pinched and to show his care and concern offered his new light saber to Papa to use to fight off anyone who would try and pinch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment