About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A comb, Bald patch and a goal

The week has flown past super fast with work, school and soccer practice...although I may blink and miss it I don't mind as it gets me a little closer to our 3 week trip to England in the Summer which I am VERY excited about.....

So after a busy week of practices which created havoc with my allergies we quickly reached Friday.....the week end was sure to be busy with back to back games for the kiddos, thanks to the help of some great friends I felt a little better with managing the week end. 

Of course we couldn't start the week end without some drama.  Boo Boo was watching a movie at school and decided to play around, I mean, comb her hair.  However, she managed to tangle the hair round and round and round her bangs, so much I received a phone call at work to tell me of the predicament, even the teacher couldn't untangle.   Oh boy what was I coming home to....I managed to get some remedies from some people in work that included coating her hair in Vegetable oil, but no it wouldn't be that simple would it, of course not, Boo Boo was left in an office as she couldn't partake in PE with a comb dangling from her bangs.  Note to teachers, never leave a determined, patient 10 year old on her own to ponder about what she had done......She managed to yank the comb out of her hair with a HUGE clump of hair with it........Another phone call from school left me wondering what I was coming home to.......Thankfully not as bad as I was envisaging......

Soccer Saturday arrived but so did the rain :( Thankfully no games were canceled, so with Bombshell on rotation it was up early to take Bambeano over to our friends where he was super excited for Brian's pancakes and to hang out with his favorite ladies :) and I was off to take Boo Boo to her game against North Meck, what a game it was, we won 4-2 and Boo Boo's team continues their unbeaten run and are top of their league after wrapping up it was a race against time to get back for Bambeano's game.

Rushed back to learn his team were up 1-0 and of course I missed his goal, the parents told me it was a good goal, must have been all those pancakes Brian filled him up on.  So I turned photographer for the team and took pictures while cheering on Bambeano oh and not forgetting the multiple phone calls from Bombshell who wanted to know how his team was doing.....Proud to say the 5 kids that scored last week all scored again this week with a 5-1 win Bambeano starts his season unbeaten.

So proud of my kiddos.   Bombshell rounded of the day with a 9-2 win for his team so all in all a great week end

No comments:

Post a Comment