About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

End of an era........

So a chapter in my life comes to a close tomorrow..... Bambeano starts school. My baby is leaving his daycare days behind. This event is filled with mixed emotions that I felt I had under control until today when I dropped him off for his last day at daycare.

He has had some great teachers this year, Ms Debbie and Ms Myra who have taught him so much and given him so much love. Today was especially sad as Ms Myra was emotional at the realization one of her babies "was flying the nest" as she put it, of course this was not the sort of thing I wanted to hear and that is when it hit me like a ton of bricks :(

I am every grateful to Ms Debbie and Ms Myra enriching Bambeano and helping provide him the tools and knowledge to tackle school they have made a huge impact on our family's life and for that I am THANKFUL.

Onto tomorrow and I will be sure to post pictures of my baby in his school uniform :(

No comments:

Post a Comment