About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Soccer or Halloween........

I know it has been a while since I blogged, no excuses, time escaped me and trust me when I say I wanted to keep it up but work and home life what can I say....

I have thought about restarting and tonight seemed to be the perfect moment.  I was on soccer practice duty and happened to have a friend's daughter with me car pooling.

The trip home saw us past a few Halloween house decorated houses and the topic between my two little passengers, Bambeano and his friend was a comical at time.  Of course seeing Halloween houses the discussed trick or treating.  Bambeano was quick to mention that Boo Boo had practice and may miss trick or treating.

My additional passenger proceeded to state she was glad she didn't have practice as she didn't want to miss all the candy......my little bamboo was very to point and very serious with his comeback.....

He hoped he had practice as soccer practice as the extra practice makes him faster, better skilled and helps him score more his friend responds with I still want the candy to which he replied candy is not good for you........hmmm should I be proud or should I remind him of this conversation on Halloween night.

Certainly made me smile during the drive home from practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment