About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING......

Wow....what a whirlwind, you blink and you have passed a soccer season and Halloween and already today is thanksgiving.....

I am thankful for my health and happiness, my family and friends.  From the lack of posts since September you can tell it has been a busy time in the Bowden household. 

A visit by some family from England, some GREAT soccer games, lots of saves (Boo Boo) and goals (Bambeano) and of course Halloween.

Bambeano started in a new league this season and boy did he shine.  After 11 games and 19 goals he managed with his team to win 7 games and loss only 4.  Pretty impressive considering most kids were older, faster, stronger and more skilled.  Way to go Bambeano so proud of you....now for a winter league to tie us over till the Spring.

Boo Boo was back in her age bracket for this new season, and what a roller coaster season this one was, started champions of the CSA tournament, finishing with 8 wins, 6 losses, 3 draw and ends the season as finalists of the CESA tournament.  Not forgetting the goalkeeper of the team got some field time and SCORED!!!!!!!!!

Not to be outdone academically both kiddos are doing FANTASTIC in school.  Bambeano is above his grade level and Boo Boo got straight A's......Can my kids make me any prouder :)

Well as quick as time passes Bombshell and I did get to enjoy Halloween this year, I was a tad nervous on the costume but Bombshell convinced me I looked great, thanks Bombshell for the words of encouragement.....this is just one of the wonderful traits you have that make me love you more and more each day.....I am THANKFUL you chose me to be your wife :)

Well as Christmas gears up and my exciting surprise gets close I will promise that the next installment will not be short and will be more frequent that it has in the past........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment