About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Basketball Season........

No sooner has soccer season finished and we jump into basketball season......

Bambeano is a fierce sportsman and can turn his hand at anything. 

So first game of the season and we put on his new outfit....but wait a minute I thought they wore basketball jerseys.....it turns out they may be wearing dresses this season......hmmm gotta figure out this one....... not only do we have a dress for a jersey but the shorts I got Bambeano are a tad too long.....judge for your self in the pictures.

So with Bombshell working this week end I had basketball duty to cheer on Bambeano, this kid was on fire it was like he never left the court.  Even his coach had to talk to him to turn it down on the celebrations :)

Now at this age they do not keep score, why I do not know, but they want to teach the kids the game, which to me seems a little bizarre as they need to know when the ball goes out the ball goes out, am I right or what?

So after about 7 or 8 baskets Bambeano had a fantastic game as did the rest of his team, out of 6 kids I think most if not all scored at least a basket.  This is going to be an interesting season


 



Takes a run down the right court

AND SCORES!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment