About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halloween has come and gone......

Boy I am getting a little behind with my posts......we have had a few busy weeks in the Bowden household..... Halloween, soccer tournaments and tomorrow is Thanksgiving.....boy this year is flying by.

First Halloween so this year we had a pirate and a SWAT police officer.  Miami Vice eat your heart out.   This year was my first year since Jack was a year old that I got to take the kids trick or treating and Bombshell stayed home handing out the candy.

Off we went with the neighborhood, a tradition each year.  Stay tuned for more news I will get caught up with the soccer tournaments with some great scores and even better pictures


Boo Boo's pumpkin courtesy of Bombshell

Bambeano's pumpkin




My AWESOME SWAT officer







No comments:

Post a Comment