About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6 week in......

Wow how time flies.  We are 6 weeks into the school year and already parent/teacher conference are upon us. 

Now not before we get progress reports and on tender hooks I was eager to see how Boo Boo and Bambeano are doing and boy was I surprised, happily.

Boo Boo has not disappointed she is well on her way to a great school report.  Now she was a little apprehensive as she got 74% in one score which graded her at a D but with 13 A's who could be disappointed.  Bombshell and I certainly weren't.  We just have to bring her spirits up.

Bambeano is doing spectacular in Kindergarten which I knew he would only thing we have to work on his is excitedly behavior but other than that I am SO PROUD of my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment