About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Proud Mummy.......

BooBoo has always been a very special child to me, from the surprise pregnancy to her ease of meeting new people, those of you who know her can attest she is no wallflower.  Yesterday was no exception......

I know you have read how proud I am of her at her achievements at school and proud report card moments.  Here she goes again excelling from her October report card from A's and B's with nearly a clean sweep on A's on her January report card, missing the mark on one by just a few %.

This child is AMAZING and I am not just saying this as her mother.......she survives 6 months growing without my knowledge to turn out healthy and smart!!!!!  of course she is amazing and I am SO PROUD OF YOU BOOBOO

No comments:

Post a Comment