About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Wrong Giant........

So Wednesday night it was just me and the kids and I am trying to get back in the pattern of vegetables for the kids, now each one has their favorite and I am trying to encourage each of them to try the other, Boo boo loves cream corn and green beans, while Bambeano loves corn, peas and broccoli.

I even sung the "Green Giant" song from the English commericals I remember growing up.  "Ho Ho Ho Green Giant" the kids joined in and we made a game out of it and even ate some vegetables YEAH!!!!

As we were finishing up dinner and finished talking about our days at school and work.  Bambeano jumped in and asked me "What was that giant's name again?"  "Jolly Green Giant" I replied........

and here is how the rest of the conversation went Bambeano style..........

Bambeano replied "No, not that one"
"What one?"
"Y'know the one that starts with G"
"You mean J, Jolly Green Giant"
"No the one that got beat up really bad" (Bambeano actioning with fist cuffs)

Now I was really scratching my head.  I thought it is not Jack and the beanstalk, not Jolly green giant, so what in the world can it be.

"Mummy what is the G giant"

Then it clicked he was talking about Goliath!!!!!!! OMG

"Do you mean Goliath"
"Yep that is the one David sure did beat him up big time"

Oh I love my Bambeano he makes me smile every time without even knowing it, oh so innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment