About Me

My photo
Harrisburg, NC, United States
UK transplant living in the US with husband and 2 beautiful US bred children.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hats off.......

to all those single parents out there......

Yet another busy week for the Bowden household.  Papa has been pretty much living at work this week.  Sunday he was in at work all day and it has continued yesterday and today before the sun came up and late.  So begins my week of single parenthood, dinner, lunches, homework and dinner.......

Obviously the kids are missing him very much and I have had to rely on some great neighbors to help with coordination of dropping off the kids, thanks Lauren and Sam P.

So tonight he surprised them tonight by calling them before bedtime.  Bambeano has been very emotional missing Papa these past few days and was very excited to speak to Papa.  He asked him how many servants did he have?  I had a little chuckle to myself, I think he meant servers, but no he was adamant that Papa must have servants.

Who does he think Papa is, God.....I hope not as I do not want Papa to get any ideas.

Here's to a smooth rest of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment